Doe v. Cisco Systems
• Huffington Post (June 11, 2014): America’s Tech Firms Must Not Aid Chinese Repression
• Motherboard (April 11, 2014): Cisco’s Falun Gong Fiasco Isn’t Going Away
• Global Voices Online (April 24, 2013): Human Rights Verdict Could Affect Cisco in China
• Electronic Frontier Foundation (April 10, 2014): EFF Asks Court to Allow Human Rights Case Against Cisco to Proceed
• San Francisco Gate (December 7, 2012): Cisco’s Role in Falun Gong Crackdown in Dispute
• Network World (Mar 12, 2012): New Evidence in Cisco/Falun Gong suits?
• CNA (May 24, 2011): Cisco Sued by Falun Gong Practitioners
• New York Times (May 22, 2011): Suit Claims Cisco Helped Pursue Falun Gong
• Thomson Reuters (May 20, 2011): Suit Claims Cisco Helped Repress Religious Group
• Opinio Juris [Blog Post by Roger Alford] (May 25, 2011): Cisco Accused of Helping China Track Dissidents
• Huffington Post (May 23, 2011): Cisco Helped Chinese Government Suppress Falun Gong, Lawsuit Claims
• Associated Press (May 23, 2011): Cisco Sued for Helping China Build Golden Shield
• The Telegraph (May 23, 2011): Cisco Sued by Religious Dissidents for Helping China Monitor Internet
• Financial Times (May 23, 2011): Lawsuit Links Cisco With China Crackdown
• Geekosystem (May 24, 2011): Cisco Sued by Religious Group Falun Gong, Accused of Facilitating Chinese Spying
• Wall Street Journal (May 23, 2011): Falun Gong Practitioners Sue Cisco
• UPI (May 23, 2011): Cisco Denies Selling Spy System to China
• TechEye (May 23, 2011): Cisco Sued Over Great Firewall of China
• ABA Journal (May 23, 2011): Suit Accuses Cisco of Aiding Chinese Repression Through Sale of Internet Tracking Software
• [French Language] L’Informaticien (May 23, 2011): Cisco complice de la répression contre le Falun Gong?
• New York Times (September 2, 2011): Groups Says it has New Evidence of Cisco’s Misdeeds in China
• Reuters (September 8, 2011): Cisco Suits on China Rights Abuses to Test Legal Reach
• V3 (September 7, 2011): Damning Evidence Emerges of Cisco’s Alleged Involvement with Chinese Government
Republications of Associated Press Article:
• Forbes (May 23, 2011)
• CBS San Francisco (May 23, 2011)
• Fox News (May 24, 2011)
New York Times (January 2, 2005): Chinese TV Director Sued by Falun Gong Claims Free Speech Protection in the U.S.
Legal Times (August 7, 2006): Siding With the Dragon
© Human Rights Law Foundation 2010-2017
DISCLAIMER: The information on this Web site is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice and assistance from your lawyer. We recommend that you discuss your plans with your lawyer before proceeding with resolution of a legal matter.